DMS Packaging Services preparing for COVID-19
DMS Packaging Services is closely monitoring and reviewing CDC guidelines and State of Illinois mandated guidelines during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. During this time, DMS Packaging Services is also doing its part to educate and help prevent the transmission of COVID-19. We’ve made the decision to limit all visitation to the plant as well as taken additional steps to clean and sanitize our warehouse. These actions are taken very seriously by cleaning crew, office and production staff.
We kindly ask that if you have any packages for the office staff, that you leave these in the entrance foyer. If you need to speak with office staff, please call 847-907-3700 and we will re-direct your call.
If you need to pickup or drop off a load, please go up the driver’s entrance ramp (located next to dock #3) and ring the doorbell. Someone will come out and meet you.
Drivers will not be allowed to enter DMS Packaging premises without a mask covering mouth and nose.
What can you do during this time?
- If you are sick, stay home. Do not go to work and contact your medical provider
- If possible, work and study from home.
- Avoid social gatherings with groups of more than 10 people.
- Avoid discretionary travel, shopping trips and or social visits
- Do not visit retirement or nursing homes facilities.
- Practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible
To learn more about what you can do to help stop the spread of this virus, please visit the CDC website or click here.
Our staff and well-being of their families are of the outmost importance to us, so while providing the assistance and guidance needed. Please know that these measures are to ensure everyone’s safety during this COVID-19 pandemic and to comply with the CDC directives.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time. Please stay healthy and safe.
Dave & Mary Walters